Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thank You!!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to my Silent Auction and Dinner. I am so thankful to each of your for your support and for coming alongside of me. We raised over $2860!!!! Together with other donations and personal savings I have my next payment of $5500 ready to go. I am so thankful!

So my number of $35,000 needed is now down to $26,450!  I almost have a third of my adoption funded; I just need $3116.67 to reach that goal!


A HUGE thank you to:

Josh and the Tribe at RSDK

124d936823ce11e38a5c22000a1f8acf_7


To check out the RSDK Apparel go to HERE


Black Rock Resort in Ucluelet


It is located on the west coast of Vancouver Island. It is a perfect place to go for a weekend away.

For more information go HERE


Pacific Surf School in Tofino


Pacific Surf School - Tofino Surf Lessons and Rentals









To book a surfing lesson go HERE


Thank you to The Quality Resort Bayide for hosting the evening!












For more information go HERE


Thank you for Emily at My Little Nest
Sili Squeeze™


For more information check out My Little Nest on Facebook!

I would also like to thank:
Prancing Pony
Ivy Cottage
Petal and Kettle
Curves
Lighthouse Gift Shop
Bea's Nest
Wilde and Sparrow
Soak Essentials
Simply B Images
Rachel Bosch Photography
and many others who donated items.

I couldn't have done it without you!

With deepest gratitude,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment