Sunday, April 6, 2014

So this week my dossier is suppose to be making the trek to Ottawa! I do not know how long it will take for it to arrive or how long it will take for her to translate it but I do know that this is a step in the right direction. I am happy to see this next step happening and I am hoping that I do not have to redo any paperwork before it is submitted in Bulgaria.

I do not know how long it will take to be officially submitted and for me to get my official referral and invitation to come and meet Wyatt- but I do know that it should all be happening in the coming months. I cannot wait to start preparing my suitcases and have started to collect items to bring to play with Wyatt during our visits.

Wyatt I am getting closer to meeting you! I am getting soooo close to being fully funded and that has taken a lot of my anxiety away. Thank you for the ways you have given and supported me thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment